Friday, September 17, 2010

Just do Something

I just recently read the book Just do Something by Kevin DeYoung. If you have read my blog any in the past, you might have read my six-part series on The Will of God (check them out here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). DeYoung's book is a great little read and very similar to Gary Friesen's book Decision Making and the Will of God, but shorter, more concise, and to the point. I highly recommend this book, especially to anyone struggling with the question of God's will (Aren't/haven't we all?). It is a very easy and short read but very informative and enlightening. The book will likely make you examine and reconsider your ideas and preconceptions on the topic. For any who did not read my previous series and do not care or have the time to read them now, I will follow soon with a post on my notes and outline of the book.

No comments: