Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Book Log

Recently I have developed an insatiable love for reading. Now that school is back in swing, my free time is even less, and, therefore, I sadly have less time for reading. But, just for you enjoyment, here is a list of the books that I was able to read this summer. I enjoyed all of these and most (if not all) should be followed shortly with reviews. I would recommend all of them, especially Decision Making and the Will of God, Crazy Love, Unsilenced, and The Legacy of Sovereign Joy.

Decision Making and the Will of God - Gary Friesen

The Sovereignty of God - A.W. Pink

Crazy Love - Francis Chan

Unsilenced: How to Voice the Gospel - James Boccardo

The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination - Loraine Boettner

Tortured for Christ - Richard Wurmbrand

The Old Testament View of Revelation - James Thomson

The Legacy of Sovereign Joy (Book 1 of "The Swans are Not Silent" series) - John Piper

Luther: Man Between God and the Devil - Heiko A. Oberman

Surprised by Grace - Tullian Tchividjian

No comments: